Live with passion
Autor’s program from Dorota Katende
The main goal of this program is to seek your own passion. During the stay you have many attractions to choose. Discover with us what you enjoy and what is your real passion!
All of these things are optional, you do not have to use them or you can only select those suitable for you.
To participate in this program we invite women and men. If you’re the person who is open to the world and who likes challenges, if you’re curious about the world and wanting to discover your passion, if you care about your health and want to finally find the time to change your lifestyle and also you are the person who dream of a stay on the sunny Zanzibar, contact us immediately! Or maybe you just want to spend your holiday on Zanzibar?… We will organize it for you!
DEPARTURE FOR GROUP FROM 2 TO 8 PERSONS. Registration and information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember: Africa is the PASSION of brave people!
COST OF THE PROGRAM
980 USD per person in the group of 5 – 8 people, price including accomodation for 8 days/7 nights, tickets for fly from Warsow, Berlin or Prague to Zanzibar and return.
1 028 USD per person in the group of 2 – 4 people, price including accomodation for 8 days/7 nights, tickets for fly from Warsow, Berlin or Prague to Zanzibar and return.
The possibility of extending the stay in Vanilla House in DBL Room: 34 USD per person per day/night.
Flight to Zanzibar.
Transfer fromairport to Vanilla House.
Welcome drink from juice and fruits in Vanilla House.
Free time to relax and acclimatization.
The possibility of relaxing swim in the ocean or a massage (on request, for a fee)
6 PM – Dinner
DAY 2 – DAY 7 JAMBIANI/Vanilla House – 8 days/ 7 nights
From 8 to 10 AM – Breakfast
Free time, the opportunity to trips or other activity from the list of attractions in Safari Travel (on request, for a fee).
6 PM – Dinner (it may be at a different time, on request)
DAY 8 JAMBIANI/Vanilla House – ZANZIBAR/Airport
Breakfast at a predetermined time.
Transfer to the airport on Zanzibar.
Departure from the island.
OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS to choose (price per person in the group min. 4 people):
DIVING (equipment included):
– learning scuba diving in the pool or reminder 50 USD
– diving in the Ocean 110 USD dbl dive (double one day, for the person with certificate)
– diving for a person without a certificate 100 USD single dive
SNOORKLING ON THE LOCAL BOAT NGALAWA – 10 USD
KITESURFING – 9 hours cours divided into three days 290 – 330 USD depending on the number of persons in the group, max. 4 people
– with local fisherman 10 USD
– catch big fish with professional equipment 550 USD per boat, max. 4 people
– Jambiani Tour 10 USD
– rent a bike 10 USD per person/all day
– Jozani Forest 40 USD
– Stone Town & Spice Tour 65 USD min 2 people / 55 USD min 4 people
– Safari Blue 55 USD min 2 people / 45 USD min 4 people
– Prison Island & SandBank 85 USD min 2 people / 75 USD min 4 people
– Kizimkazi 35 USD min 2 people
– sightseeing exclusive Chumbe Island 95 USD +60 USD transport to boat min 2 people
The possibility to go on SAFARI with return flights DURING staying on Zanzibar:
– 2 or 3 days in MIKUMI 830 USD pp for 2 days, 925 USD pp for 3 days
– 2 or 3 days in SELOUS LUX safari ***** 1385 USD pp for 2 days, 1995 USD pp for 3 days
– 2 or 3 days in SELOUS CAMPING safari 845 USD pp for 2 days, 1230 USD pp for 3 days
The possibility to go on safari with flight one way to Kilimanjaro AFTER staying on Zanzibar:
– 4 days in Ngorongoro, Manyara i Tarangire Parks 1887 USD/pp 3 stars, 2250 USD pp 5 stars
– 8 days in Manyara, Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Lake Eyasi 1585 USD pp
VANILLA HOUSE / Jambiani
Vanilla House is a private Dorota’s Katende house, described in her first book, polish bestseller titled „House on Zanzibar”. This is a place for people, who want to know real life on Zanzibar, not only the tourist side of the island.
This traditional Zanzibar-style house is located in the Jambiani village, right on a private, palm-lined beach. It offers four rooms, two bathrooms (with shower and WC), two terraces overlooking the Indian Ocean, a communal living/dining area, kitchen and small garden with exit to the beach. In each room in Vanilla House you can admire the traditional zanzibarski decor – large carved sultan bed and cabinets, tables and chairs with plaited palm leaves or goat skins.
The price includes two meals – breakfast and dinner. Breakfast includes fruit, eggs (scrambled, fried or boiled), omelettes or pancakes, fresh salads, fresh bread, freshly squeezed juices, coffee or tea. For dinner you can enjoy typical local dishes consisting primarily of fish / seafood, rice / Polenta / sweet potatoes, vegetables and aromatic spices. You can order beer / wine / juice / water to the meals (for an extra charge).
WARNING! The possibility of a higher standard of accommodation at a hotel near Vanilla House – on request.
* airline ticket from the airport in Europe to Zanzibar and back (the cheapest flight)
* airport charges
* transfer from the airport on Zanzibar to Vanilla House and back
* 7 nights accordance with the specified standard
* HB alimentation in the accommodation – breakfast (coffe/tea/water/juice including in the price) and dinner (with tea)
* visa (50 USD pp)
* travel insurance (possibility of buying in Safari Travel office: 2 USD pp per day)
* drinks except tea/coffee/water/juice for breakfast and tea for dinner
* meals except breakfast and dinner including in accomodation
* tips for guides
* personal expenses
* excursions / attractions
* transport on the island
Would you like to book this offer?
Write, call or fill this form